« All Events
Hillcrest Conservancy – Environmental Training Course for Gardeners
August 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm R90
ENVIRONMENTAL TRAINING COURSE FOR GARDEN WORKERS
Tuesday 14 AUGUST
The Course aims to ensure that your garden complies to some extent with the Alien Plant Control Regulations, is a safe working environment; and one of which you and your employee/s enjoy and be proud.
Employers and others who wish to attend, are also welcome.
SUBJECTS COVERED DURING THE COURSE
Each course is tailored to the attendees but in general covers the following:
- Participants should bring their food
- Tea will be provided
- Participants should wear closed shoes and overalls or old clothes
- Participants should expect to do practical application of concepts shared
- All participants receive Certificates of attendance
- The course is conducted in English with isiZulu translation if necessary
Venue: Springside Nature Reserve, 93 Springside Road, Hillcrest
Time: 8 am to 1 pm
August (If not convenient? contact us re future dates.)
- Numbers are limited to ensure each attendee receives personal attention.
- Booking essential
- To book and for further information, please contact email@example.com
Account name: Hillcrest Conservancy
Standard Bank Hillcrest
Branch Code 045 726
Account number: 254131174
Please quote “Course
” and “your name
” as reference and confirm payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Bring Nature Back” by Charles and Julia Botha is available from Hillcrest Conservancy at cost price and can be ordered with Course bookings or on request.
English R140 – isiZulu R100
- Getting to grips with invasive plant eradication
- Snake handling by the brave and the not so brave with Pat McKrill, Herpetologist, on standby.
- Ian Pattrick with Candidates and their well-earned Certificates