- This event has passed.
J.C. Le Roux Spring Rose Festival
October 1, 2016 - October 8, 2016Free
Join the team of Ludwig’s Rose Farm for the 45th spring festival
This year’s theme is bubbles and roses, inspired by a pink rose to be named after one of the JC Le Roux’s sparkling wines. Because bubbly and roses work so well together and JC Le Roux is the leading house in sparkling wine and Cap Classique, we were delighted to propose a rose naming.
We pride ourselves in our newly bred, yet to be named, roses. Each and every variety is a work of art, has its own personality, fragrance and colour – similar to the sparkling wine
varieties of JC Le Roux.
Other activities during the Spring Rose Festival are:
- Pixi rose planting and colouring in and quizzes for the kids – prizes
- Tractor train rides through the rose fields
- Walk the rose mile (sturdy shoes and a hat is recommended to explore the rose fields on your own)
- Cut roses picked on a daily basis
- Spring festival menu at The Rose Kitchen restaurant or picnic among the roses
- JC Le Roux tasting
- The Rose Shop
Entrance is free, and there is ample parking.
Take the N1 Polokwane high-way going North. Then turn-off at the Wallmannsthal / Pyramid off-ramp, No 163.
Turn right over the highway, when you reach the gravel road take the first right and follow the road to our paradise of roses.