Tree tip: Plant new fruit trees from mid-March onwards in temperate regions to ensure a good spring and summer harvest. Your GCA Garden Centre has a tasty selection of fruits to grow, go check it out.
Veggies and herbs
Winter veggies are ready to be planted for delicious soups and stews to enjoy during the chilly nights. Remember that your GCA Garden Centre supplies both vegetable seeds and seedlings to get you started. Sow/plant these cool-season sensations now for an autumn/winter harvest:
– Cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower
– Broad beans, Brussel sprouts, and onions
– Spinach, leeks, celery, and peas
– Gooseberries, beetroot, and garlic
– Oriental veggie varieties available at your GCA garden centre