High quality natural growing medium made from coconut fibre. A uniform, consistent, high quality horticultural growing medium, which ensures good germination of seed, and vigorous root, plant and flower development.
Palm Peat is manufactured entirely from coconut fibre, a renewable resource and compares most favourably with the best imported and locally produced growing medium.
- Production of flower, herb & vegetable seedlings.
- Growing of seedlings & cuttings.
- Potting and re-potting of indoor & outdoor plants.
- Mixing in existing soil.
- Hanging baskets
- Excellent water & air retention.
- Free of weeds, pests & insect organisms.
- Balanced pH of between 5.4 & 6.8.
How to use it:
Fill a 10-litre bucket with 5 litres of warm water and place the Palm Peat brick in the water.
Allow 10 minutes for the Palm Peat brick to soak up the water and expand.
Once the water has been absorbed, break up the expanded Palm Peat. Your Palm Peat is now ready to use.